DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

United States National Park Ban

What is your position on drones in National Parks?

• Unlimited access

• Allow with date/time/location/other restrictions

• Status quo - Keep them out

Results are only viewable after voting.
You have it backwards. I commented that in the backcountry that "flying over people" would not be a problem. I was only addressing that particular problem. I did not say that there would not be any other problems - you chose, without any basis, to read that opinion into my post. So no - you are neither supposed to read my mind nor to put words in my mouth.
You should put in parentheses what "it's" means in your statement if you do not want other people to "guess" what you mean.

You should put in parentheses what "it's" means in your statement if you do not want other people to "guess" what you mean.

You mean here?

"The NPS is definitely concerned that there would be a significant density of drone flights at the most popular tourist locations; flying over people is an issue in that situation. Out in the backcountry it's not going to be a problem though."​
Are you saying that it is not obvious that the "it" refers to the subject of the previous sentence - i.e. "flying over people"? What else could it refer to - it was the only thing I mentioned in the entire post?

You mean here?

"The NPS is definitely concerned that there would be a significant density of drone flights at the most popular tourist locations; flying over people is an issue in that situation. Out in the backcountry it's not going to be a problem though."​
Are you saying that it is not obvious that the "it" refers to the subject of the previous sentence - i.e. "flying over people"? What else could it refer to - it was the only thing I mentioned in the entire post?
Exactly! And the dog chases its tail!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky