DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
Australia is so much more than the Sydney Opera House and the Great Barrier Reef, it is both a country and a continent. This vast nation is the same size as the USA, but with just 7% of its population.
Here is just a glimpse of the Australia you didn't know. Shot on both the Mavic and Mavic 2 Pro, see if you can guess which shots are which!

Very nice! I lived in Australia for a couple years in the 80s. It is an amazing and very diverse place. And as a rockhound and lapidarist, who buys and trades rocks with people all over the world, Australia has some amazing stones also!!

Amazing and a great soundtrack! So beautiful!
Thanks 505, my subscription music costs me over US$200 per year but I think it's worth it.

Reactions: Galeforce1
When I get back to Australia I definitely need to head out to the outbreak, never ended up getting to NT! Fantastic video!
well look me up if you come through the outback Nic!

Australia is so much more than the Sydney Opera House and the Great Barrier Reef, it is both a country and a continent. This vast nation is the same size as the USA, but with just 7% of its population.
Here is just a glimpse of the Australia you didn't know. Shot on both the Mavic and Mavic 2 Pro, see if you can guess which shots are which!

Fabulous footage, expertly edited, you make it look so effortless ??

Simply amazing work, silly question but did you do color grading? I think most of them were the Mavic two yes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR