DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UPGRADE

WHY DOES IT ASK TO UPGRADE THEN NOTHING HAPPENS
There must be some kind of update available if you're seeing a prompt to upgrade.

What's the exact message you're seeing? How exactly are you trying to upgrade?

There must be some kind of update available if you're seeing a prompt to upgrade.

What's the exact message you're seeing? How exactly are you trying to upgrade?

something to do with aircrafts but it just sits there at zero download progress nothing gets updated

Move the RC with your device (phone/tablet) AWAY from the Mavic and closer to your router. Keep it away from the Mavic and close to the router and I bet you will be able to download the update.

What "aircrafts"? Where? The DJI Go 4 app? Your computer? Your mobile device? Something else?

What exactly are you talking about?

It's hard for people to provide assistance if you just come in here shouting without providing very many details.

What "aircrafts"? Where? The DJI Go 4 app? Your computer? Your mobile device? Something else?

What exactly are you talking about?

It's hard for people to provide assistance if you just come in here shouting without providing very many details.

here is a good answer from a nice guy

Move the RC with your device (phone/tablet) AWAY from the Mavic and closer to your router. Keep it away from the Mavic and close to the router and I bet you will be able to download the update.

Reactions: Qoncussion

thank you so much makes so much sence ,sure beats the other guy answer scolding me for asking a question

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone