DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video editor that allows color correction (outside of adobe and apple lol)

Fireblade

Reactions
so I messed around with adobes pp and loved it, but just didn't like the price lol. I have elements but the controls are rather clunky and doesn't have all the color correction features that I gotten used to with pp. so I'm just curious now if there are other editors that have similar features but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I know Davinci I has one but I like exporting to 4K and the free edition doesn't allow that. :(

Reactions: eric18
Are you using the full suite or specific programs cyberlink?
I'm just using Power Director 12, old but still works fine. I had the full suites when they had them on sale but 12 has everything I need. I'm sure 15 is a lot better but I only upgrade every few years if the program becomes incompatible with a new system that I buy. I used PD6 for over 5 years...

Are you using the full suite or specific programs cyberlink?
I just bought the bundle and it includes a separate program for color correction! All for 120! I haven't installed it yet because I'm waiting for my new computer to arrive, but will keep u guys posted!

As far as I know Blackmagic Fusion free version supports 4K export, and supports color correction. I've only just started playing with it (so I may be mistaken), but I believe it supports both.

Reactions: sixthhour
I just installed and played around with Bolide. It's exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last time I used davinci the free version didn't allow 4K exports. :( or did it recently change?
In the free version of Resolve, you can edit 4k footage, and export it. And it's the best to use for color grading.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31