DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video feed issue

Isamu

Reactions
I am only getting a small sliver of the video feed on the top of the screen. The rest is all green and pixelated. Any ideas on what i should check?

If I adjust the gimbal pitch more of the image comes through.

Attachments

• IMG_1189.PNG
    IMG_1189.PNG
    601.5 KB · Views: 53
That should work ok to give you a good video feed...your signal strengths look good with full bars....are you flying in an area with high wi-fi interference? And is the video recorded on your card coming out ok?
I'm no expert on this, so maybe someone who knows what the problem is will chip in!

I don't think there should be any interference it's outdoors and no buildings nearby. The recorded video seems ok aside from it being out of focus and some jello. The focus issue is probably because I can't see what to focus on. But not sure about why there is jello the gimbal clamp is out and there does not look to be any issues with the gimbal getting hung up on the anti drop hooks. Maybe I just got a bad drone.

I am having similar issues, can't figure out anything that would be causing the problem aside from a faulty drone. Which would be super frustrating considering how long most of us have had to wait to get these things.

Okay so I just removed the dji go app (4) and reinstalled it and now everything works perfectly. No joke. Hopefully that is a universal fix.

I went to recalibrate everthing. But when i turned it on the video feed was clean. So i took it for a quick flight and the jello was gone too. Not sure what the problem was. I did not do anything. Must be a loose conection somewhere.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78