DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video format

Dog lover

Reactions
Does anyone know how to format drone videos so they can be emailed. The files are to big on the SD card to email.

Try using send.firefox.com. From their informaion: "Send lets you upload and encrypt large files (up to 1GB) to share online. When you upload a file, Send creates a link to pass along to whoever you want. Each link created by Send will expire after 1 download or 24 hours, and all sent files will be automatically deleted from the Send server."

I use this and it works well. You just drag and drop you file into Send and it provides you the link. All your precipitant needs to do is click on the link to download your file.

I've been messing with this as well... I've been sharing YouTube links and uploading to onedrive and Dropbox and making sure im using mpeg4 as opposed to imovie.. I have a windows computer
If small enough (short in length) I've been able to upload to social media...
I'm sure none of what I said helps but I'm trying to do the same thing... I think the main email providers restrict huge files... Maybe you can PAY FOR IT... I dunno

I have been using a totally FREE websites that allows me unlimited use to send files to one or multiple recipients as long as the files do not exceed their 2 gigabyte size limit.
You can send bigger files but only if you sign up to them and pay for that expanded service.
It has works flawlessly in the 2 or so years that I've been using it.
The cool thing is that nothing is installed on you computer. It is all done thru their servers.
Check it out at

wetransfer.com

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1