DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video not sharp in the beginning

Captainmarkie

Reactions
I am having trouble viewing HD or higher videos on my computer. The first few seconds are not completely sharp. Then after a few seconds into the video they all of the sudden snap sharp and are fine the rest of the video. This happens on ANY computer I am viewing from. It also happens on other peoples posted videos. Not all but most. Has anyone else experienced this? If so is there a remedy?

Thanks,

Have you focused your Mavic camera before pressing the record button?

Are you talking about viewing videos that are posted online (YouTube, Vimeo)?

OK, First this is not a Mavic issue or focusing issue. This is happening on videos not even produced by me. This problem is not caused by bad focusing. This is when I view videos online or on Youtube. My question is that normal with online viewing of videos? It's happening to anything I post either from my old Phontom or my Mavic. Also happens to videos other people post.

Any help would be appreciated. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this problem.

I see that sometimes on YouTube at the beginning as the video is buffering. Try hitting pause and letting it buffer for a bit then hit play and see if that does it.

I see that sometimes on YouTube at the beginning as the video is buffering. Try hitting pause and letting it buffer for a bit then hit play and see if that does it.
OK. This is just a change of resolution. Really not Mavic connected at all.

I really didn't think it was Mavic related but I just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this. Thanks for your responses. I do think it's some kind of buffering issue.

Thanks all

Yes, that is normal, as the system determines which resolution is appropriate for viewing on your machine. It always starts at the lowest resolution until it determines the highest resolution your system and connection will handle adequately.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manu Gopinath