DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Problem after Repair HELP!

HI, I'm back, got another Mavic Pro. I have every part there is, multiples of some, still have purple lines like in picture I posted. This interference, whatever it is, is there all the time. Fire up controller, start Mavic, just sitting there, not flying, no props turning, interference in video is there. I have changed COMPLETE camera assy. no help, have changed main core board, no help, have changed wifi module, no help, have changed GPS module, no help, have tried different ribbon cables, no help. Last possible thing to try is flight control ESC board, but that is sooo much work. Have had this Mavic apart so many times, could do it in my sleep. I have 2 other complete Mavic pro's that work fine, plus a lot of parts. Just ca't fix this one. What can it be??

Do you have a screenshot?

Here are the things that will cause the pink hue in a video feed:
  • Bad or pinched strand in the LVDS cable
  • Bad video connector on the gimbal PCB
  • Corroded or damaged connector on the core board
  • Damaged core ribbon cable
  • Damaged connector in teh camera barrel
The gimbal black ribbon cable and the ESC have nothing to do with video transmission or reception issues. Your issue is in video, not a power problem.

I would examine your LVDS cable under a magnifying glass and look for kinked strands. Also look at your gimbal PCB video connector.

Gimbal PCB video connector.jpg

HI, I'm back, got another Mavic Pro. I have every part there is, multiples of some, still have purple lines like in picture I posted. This interference, whatever it is, is there all the time. Fire up controller, start Mavic, just sitting there, not flying, no props turning, interference in video is there. I have changed COMPLETE camera assy. no help, have changed main core board, no help, have changed wifi module, no help, have changed GPS module, no help, have tried different ribbon cables, no help. Last possible thing to try is flight control ESC board, but that is sooo much work. Have had this Mavic apart so many times, could do it in my sleep. I have 2 other complete Mavic pro's that work fine, plus a lot of parts. Just ca't fix this one. What can it be??
Have the same problem. For me, I think it’s either the forward sensor cameras or cables to it or the esc board. If you have ever done the calibration on a Pc/Mac the image you see on the screen isn’t from the gimbal camera. It’s from the other sensors. So it’s possible the front ones are being processed by the same processor. Which DJI doesn’t make well known where exactly that is. If you find a fix let me know.

Have the same problem. For me, I think it’s either the forward sensor cameras or cables to it or the esc board. If you have ever done the calibration on a Pc/Mac the image you see on the screen isn’t from the gimbal camera. It’s from the other sensors. So it’s possible the front ones are being processed by the same processor. Which DJI doesn’t make well known where exactly that is. If you find a fix let me know.

The pink hue he is seeing is from teh gimbal. That means its a video feed problem. If it were a problem with his sensor cameras, it would only appear in the sensor calibration window, but hat never shows a pink hue.

Just read the reply from Thunder drone. I think he is write. I didn’t know that was the processor. That’s the only piece I didn’t replace. It’s also where the front cameras plug into. Bet that’s it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beechpilot