DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virgin flight under my belt..

Staz

Reactions
Thank you guys for the support and tips. This thing is way too cool. I must admit that I nearly filled my pants when I hit the RTH button and the the thing skied upward before the landing sequence...LOL!

Reactions: mnis and dirkclod
Thank you guys for the support and tips. This thing is way too cool. I must admit that I nearly filled my pants when I hit the RTH button and the the thing skied upward before the landing sequence...LOL!
gets better after you have done few of them

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

We were all like that when on our 1st flight, poo still comes out every now and then for me;)

Seriously though the more you flying the more you’ll understand how the drone behaves, just take your time and don’t do anything your not sure about.

Enjoy it;)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

To read before next flight.

Attachments

• Prevent a Crash.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: calmar81 and mnis
Howdy from Wyoming @Staz, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: mnis
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329