DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VR Fun to 100%

Think outside the norm for this, there are so many ways this can be useful, especially if you want to share the views the drone sees with others.

Oh, I do, believe me...After years sitting on the fence regarding drones it was the Mavic+DJI Goggles tandem announcement that finally put me in motion about this hobby because, precisely, I could see what the combination might entail (portability+ "wowability").

It was the very same out-of-the-box thinking that made curious about this thread and that posted Drone Valley video.

MK

How's motion sickness? I know article movement in VR can cause motion sickness, so I'd think that this would too, especially if you are making erratic manoeuvres.

Thank you Deckyon! This is an awesome idea. I will be seeing lots of nieces and nephews at Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Deckyon or anyone please, how do you activate sharing in the litchi app?

I found the answer. Sharing is not available on Android devices.
I have a pixel connected to the rc and was attempting to share with my iPad but apparently that is not an option.

Got this set up as Deckyon has suggested. A lot of lag and jerky movement for the goggles viewer as well as pixelation. Is there any other set up that gives the goggles viewer a buttery smooth experience?

Sent from my Pixel using MavicPilots mobile app

Hy guys,
I would like to learn drone controlling without drone. I would like to use VR mobile APP, VR case for mobile and game controller for mobile.
Can anyone recommend an APP and game controller for VR drone simulation? I would like to learn drone controlling with my mobile phone (Android) + VR case for VR APP and a game controller(Bluetooth maybe) which kindly similar as a real drone controller. I already ordered the VR case for the mobile, but don't know the APP and the game controller brand and type for this yet. Can you help me? Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli