DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wait time to receive permanent commercial license from FAA

dekip

Reactions
Just curious how long it usually takes for permanent license to arrive after temporary certificate is posted and forwarded to the registry?

Thanks

Thanks Sisyphus, we're you able to get temporary in the interum?

Thanks Sisyphus, we're you able to get temporary in the interum?

Well WooHoo It finally was issued about 8 weeks to the day from when I applied and then this morning my license came in good ole' snail mail (another three days).

I am Part 107 certified and whoever said it took them about two months had the about the same wait as me.

Reactions: jcross
Thanks folks, I head about a temporary before the cert. comes. Any experience there?

Reactions: Rnl
Check this site:
Airmen Certification

Currently it says they are processing certificates submitted around March 22.
I did mine on May5, So I am looking at a 6 week waiting period.

My temporary certificate was posted in less than 36 hours after I completion of the application in IACARA's website.

I passed the test 3/18, it showed it their system 3/20, and I received my card yesterday 5/15.

Just wanted to give folks a frame of reference!

Hey Guys. I took my exam 21st of March, 2017. I received temp cert issued 24th of March. Still awaiting the hard copy to date: May 16, 2017. Another time frame ref. for ya. In Texas though. Tons of drones & operators here! Oh well.

Just curious how long it usually takes for permanent license to arrive after temporary certificate is posted and forwarded to the registry?

Thanks
My temporary certification was posted to IACRA - Federal Aviation Administration within five days and my permanent Remote Pilot status showed up there 56 days after taking the test. I'm expecting the actual card in the mail this week.
The federal government was much more prompt when cashing my quarterly income tax payment - 8 days!

My temp within 3 days, I will be waiting for hard cert. via mail.

I took the test on 05/05, got temp in 3 days. Status was transferred to registry.
On 06/22 status changed to Registry - DOCS Complete and I have an actual Airmen Certificate number.
Expecting the card this week.

I took the test on 04.29.17, on 05.02.17 my temp cert was posted on IACARA's web site. On 6/14 status changed to Registry - DOCS complete.

On June 22 I received the card.

My wife asked me why I was getting the mail all of a sudden. Looks like I can sit back for a couple more weeks.

Thanks for sharing, everyone.

I took the test on 05/05, got temp in 3 days. Status was transferred to registry.
On 06/22 status changed to Registry - DOCS Complete and I have an actual Airmen Certificate number.
Expecting the card this week.

Card Arrived 06/30 , total time since taking the test is 56days!

I passed the test 6/1. It was in system 6/3. Online certificate # posted 7/25. Should have my physical license in a few days.

Hey guys. I am a interested in getting my 107. And I seen a study app for iOS. Was wandering if anyone had any experience with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan