DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warnings About Regional and Burning Man Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, such a lot of confrontational 'statements' from both sides of the argument.

Yes, they do. He's doing nothing more than giving the unlawful PIC a choice - they can have their drone informally secured and then returned, or face legal consequences.
If that's all they were doing, I'd have no problem, as I stated earlier.

What I have a problem with is ejecting them from the event, and THEN deliberately holding the property over another day until after the event, thereby screwing up travel plans, possibly missing work, child care issues, and on and on.

And he seems to take some pleasure in this. I find it sadistic and sick.

It is the penalty that i find excessive, unnecessary, and not in keeping with the sort of civil society we all want to live in.

No one wants people cruising down the freeway at 80mph jailed.

Or do some of you?

If that's all they were doing, I'd have no problem, as I stated earlier.

What I have a problem with is ejecting them from the event, and THEN deliberately holding the property over another day until after the event, thereby screwing up travel plans, possibly missing work, child care issues, and on and on.

And he seems to take some pleasure in this. I find it sadistic and sick.

It is the penalty that i find excessive, unnecessary, and not in keeping with the sort of civil society we all want to live in.

No one wants people cruising down the freeway at 80mph jailed.

Or do some of you?
While I’m sure flying your little drone over an area where you have been asked not too by the promoters is little more than a slap on the wrist, I have no doubt you will find a way to talk yourself into being arrested. (And then return here to tell your sad sad story).

Reactions: Torque
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas