DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Way Past its Prime

Between the music and the speed of the opening shots I'm thinking 300. I'm waiting for the warriors to clash and hack each other up.

Reactions: scdronemedia
Video showing an old delapidated mansion. Different from my normal uploads so would be interested to hear your views.

For more, including photographs, please visit www.sc-drone-media.co.uk
It looks more than “personal,” it looks industrial, and my guess as a physician would be that it was a sanitarium of some sort. A tuberculosis sanitarium or another of some sort. There is a large similar structure which was a psychiatric hospital in a city in Massachusetts which one of my daughters lived in once. And here in Kalamazoo we have or had a TB sanitarium, I’m not sure if it is still there. Interesting composition. I liked the blending of photo types, would have not used as many zooming-in photos, just some stills here and there, but that’s just preference. Good job.

Reactions: unionglzr
I liked the variety of perspective views. Towards the end it would be nice to see some rollover text or a still screen describing what the ruins are and a bit about their age, history, reason for neglect, etc. The stories those walls could tell .... nice job ??

It looks more than “personal,” it looks industrial, and my guess as a physician would be that it was a sanitarium of some sort. A tuberculosis sanitarium or another of some sort. There is a large similar structure which was a psychiatric hospital in a city in Massachusetts which one of my daughters lived in once. And here in Kalamazoo we have or had a TB sanitarium, I’m not sure if it is still there. Interesting composition. I liked the blending of photo types, would have not used as many zooming-in photos, just some stills here and there, but that’s just preference. Good job.
danvers mass. mental hospital....now condo's

Reactions: KurtpH
it would be nice to see some rollover text or a still screen describing what the ruins are and a bit about their age, history, reason for neglect, etc.
Thanks David, but I promised the owner that I would not advertise where the property was. He requested, with good reason to my mind, that I remove the original posting but agreed that I could repost with no details. I would like to respect his request. Thank you for your positive comments.

Thanks David, but I promised the owner that I would not advertise where the property was. He requested, with good reason to my mind, that I remove the original posting but agreed that I could repost with no details. I would like to respect his request. Thank you for your positive comments.
are you talking the video location or the Mass. location where your daughter lived.....thats the one i was questioning about

Great vdeo!

Reactions: scdronemedia
Yes. I wonder how many of those are now condos? Thanks.
i live a few miles down the road from them.....we used to go up there at night when it was being used just to scare the crap out of us. very scarry looking buildings ...still sre but are just condos....they filmed a sci fi movie up the. where it says Bradee Danvers is the orginal building.1AF7A765-9275-4A9C-84CD-0415865AABAB.jpeg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147