DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Well it finally happened to me.

If you see someone approaching you in hostile manner just start very loud argument with yourself ,works every time!

If you see someone approaching you in hostile manner just start very loud argument with yourself ,works every time!

Used to work, now with Bluetooth ear pieces, people assume you’re on a call…

No, there was this one time, I was walking down Hollywood Boulevard saw this guy having a deep engaging conversation with… A spoon

It is not illegal to take photographs of children, or anything from a public point of view or a public vantage point. In other words an area that is accessible by the public viewable by the public is fair game. (At least in the USA… other nations YMMV)
Okay, I didn't say it was? But even so, I would avoid taking photos of random kids for a whole host of reasons. And the second parrt of your statement is just factually incorrect. There are laws on the books just about everywhere (including federal law AFAIK) against voyeurism, which can be done from publicly accessible places (filming from the street into a home, for example) or other types of public filming that I won't list out here but I think people understand.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito