DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is being dragged behind this plane?...

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
So i was flying today when a plane flew by so i lowered my hight. And this plane came across my screen with a thing dragging behind it. I have no idea what it is.

Attachments

• screen_716dacdbb8304bb9_1649456652000.jpg
    screen_716dacdbb8304bb9_1649456652000.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Skywatcher2001
It used to be common to see those years ago. You could hire pilots to do this. It happened a lot when people would propose to someone for marriage or just advertisements for companies or events. It's just a message on it.

It's jus a BANNER that someone has hired them to pull. It could be Happy Birthday, I love You, You Suck or an advertisement for something in the area.

So i was flying today when a plane flew by so i lowered my hight. And this plane came across my screen with a thing dragging behind it. I have no idea what it is.
If you post the full-size original image file from the Sd card, instead of a small cached image, we could probably read the words on it.

If you post the full-size original image file from the Sd card, instead of a small cached image, we could probably read the words on it.
That i will do immediately

I did it as soon as i could. The letters appear to be backwards. I was chasing it around the entire battery trying to figure out what it said but i couldnt get to the other side

Attachments

• DJI_0026.JPG
    DJI_0026.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 32
It's jus a BANNER that someone has hired them to pull. It could be Happy Birthday, I love You, You Suck or an advertisement for something in the area.
That would be so funny to see a you suck banner. I've never seen one of those ones 🤣

I did it as soon as i could. The letters appear to be backwards. I was chasing it around the entire battery trying to figure out what it said but i couldnt get to the other side
It turns out that the sign isn't reversed, but it's just too distant to make out the letters clearly.
The first three words look something like Forever Braylon RIP and the next two words are just too far away to make out.

It turns out that the sign isn't reversed, but it's just too distant to make out the letters clearly.
The first three words look something like Forever Braylon RIP and the next two words are just too far away to make out.

I thought normal too, Forever looks right, but RIP is backwards ?
So might read something RIP and then a name ? (or vice versa)

It used to be common to see those years ago. You could hire pilots to do this. It happened a lot when people would propose to someone for marriage or just advertisements for companies or events. It's just a message on it.
Tufargon I still see these all the time here in California (at the beaches). . .;)Thumbswayup

The plane's callsign is N734CH

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13