Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What Is It?

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions

Reactions: Twocalf
Interesting

My first thought is a field of hops - I see the poles but don't see the wires that usually support the plants.
You win... you get a cookie!

Since a cookie has been issued, here's the closeup... Thanks for watching!

What is this cookie you speak of? Must I drive to Michigan to collect?
The "cookie" thing is in reference to comedian Don Rickles.

Yeah, come to Michigan and stop by. We can fly in my Class G area next to the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore (which of course is off limits, but the view is great!)

The "cookie" thing is in reference to comedian Don Rickles.

Yeah, come to Michigan and stop by. We can fly in my Class G area next to the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore (which of course is off limits, but the view is great!)
No worries I was just being a wise guy. I didn't pickup on the Rickles angle....had forgotten all about him! There's a huge hops industry west of me over in Washington state so that's how I kind of picked up on your mystery clips. Yes, that would be a hoot to do some flying in your neck of the woods. I've been along the eastern shore of Lake Superior from Sault Saint Marie northward but haven't been around the Sleeping Bear Dunes and Lake Michigan.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
No worries I was just being a wise guy. I didn't pickup on the Rickles angle....had forgotten all about him! There's a huge hops industry west of me over in Washington state so that's how I kind of picked up on your mystery clips. Yes, that would be a hoot to do some flying in your neck of the woods. I've been along the eastern shore of Lake Superior from Sault Saint Marie northward but haven't been around the Sleeping Bear Dunes and Lake Michigan.
In the last two years, hops farms have taken off in my area. Somebody must be drinking a lot of beer lately. And leading that, there have been a lot of craft breweries popping up. Big tourist area. I've always wanted to live where people pay to go on vacation. :cool:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy