DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the deal with DJI Customer Service?

Greatsign1

Reactions
I am frustrated trying to get some simple questions answered. I tried emailing 2 days ago and still have not received any response. I called customer service today and the representative was supposed to have sent me an email which I still have not received. I tried online chatting and the representative did not have a clue and tried transferring me to the pre-sales dept and I finally had to give up because it was just not happening. She said I could call and pick the option for Pre-sales, but there is no option for pre-sales. Was everyone just hired yesterday??? This is what I need answered. If I return my Air 2 to Amazon, what is the procedure for getting a refund on my DJI Care policy? If I purchase a new Air 2S directly from DJI, it appears as if I can apply for membership to DGI select after owning the drone for 2wks and that will entitle me to 1/2 off a DJI care policy. I need to know If that is correct, it is a bit vague on the website. Can someone please help me?

You need to get back on the DJI Chat and just tell them you need to Cancel your DJI Care Policy as your sending it back, but you need to get to Technical support first to do that , Make is simple..

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2/ S in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Seriously, I have called them and every one is an idiot that can not answer my question and transfers me to another line that never picks up the phone. I have tried emailing them and I get no response. I have tried online chat and again they want to transfer me to someone that does not respond. This is the worst customer support ever! Does anyone know a number I can call to talk to someone that has at least 1/2 a brain...

Seriously, I have called them and every one is an idiot that can not answer my question and transfers me to another line that never picks up the phone. I have tried emailing them and I get no response. I have tried online chat and again they want to transfer me to someone that does not respond. This is the worst customer support ever! Does anyone know a number I can call to talk to someone that has at least 1/2 a brain...
U dont want questions , you want technical support and they will help you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and land on Water.

I am frustrated trying to get some simple questions answered. I tried emailing 2 days ago and still have not received any response. I called customer service today and the representative was supposed to have sent me an email which I still have not received. I tried online chatting and the representative did not have a clue and tried transferring me to the pre-sales dept and I finally had to give up because it was just not happening. She said I could call and pick the option for Pre-sales, but there is no option for pre-sales. Was everyone just hired yesterday??? This is what I need answered. If I return my Air 2 to Amazon, what is the procedure for getting a refund on my DJI Care policy? If I purchase a new Air 2S directly from DJI, it appears as if I can apply for membership to DGI select after owning the drone for 2wks and that will entitle me to 1/2 off a DJI care policy. I need to know If that is correct, it is a bit vague on the website. Can someone please help me?
Most of the time when you call customer service of any kind these days you will get a person from over seas that you can hardly understand...
I never depend on customer service....
Google is your friend.

Reactions: Thomas B
I’ve had similar problems with DJI. My latest issue has to do with batteries.

I still enjoy my Mavic Pro, but its batteries are aging and need replacement. Unfortunately, I can’t find any new original DJI batteries for sale, and can’t find them on DJI’s page. Apparently DJI doesn’t support their products once they’re out of production. Anyone have any ideas?

I will chime in with my experience, calling customer service when I had a problem recently with my MA2 was horrific. However, I sent the drone in for repair and had a new drone in like 10 days (door-to-door). I didn't realize the issue would be covered under the standard warranty....but it was, no questions asked. I also received countless updates as the drone was received, inspected and sent out for return shipping. I've learned to use Google and these forums to trouble shoot issues on my own....but at least the back-end service and warranty repair/replacement process is top notch.

I know that doesn't help the OP but I do wish you luck....because I understand your frustration with customer service.

Welcome to the forum. If I remember correctly you can only get the discount on DJI care when you purchase both the drone and care at the same time from DJI. You would already need to have DJI Select and use your membership coupon at that time. After getting DJI Select I was able to use the membership on the next drone that I purchased.

Last edited:
Also note this from their website:

[2] DJI Care coupon supports the DJI Care Refresh or OSMO Shield of the following products: DJI Mini 2, DJI RS 2, DJI RSC 2, DJI Pocket 2, DJI OM 4, Mavic Air 2, Osmo Mobile 3, Mavic Mini, Ronin-S, Ronin-SC, Osmo Action, Osmo Pocket, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro Platinum, Spark, and Osmo Mobile 2. (DJI Air 2S, DJI FPV Combo and other newly launched products or low stock products are not applicable for the care coupon.) This coupon can only be used for a consumer product that is purchased in the same order as these services. Please note: this coupon cannot be used when purchasing DJI Care Refresh or Osmo Shield in an order that does not contain a consumer product. It also cannot be applied to previously purchased DJI products.

I’ve had similar problems with DJI. My latest issue has to do with batteries.

I still enjoy my Mavic Pro, but its batteries are aging and need replacement. Unfortunately, I can’t find any new original DJI batteries for sale, and can’t find them on DJI’s page. Apparently DJI doesn’t support their products once they’re out of production. Anyone have any ideas?
I bought some replacements on eBay! They work fine!

I will chime in with my experience, calling customer service when I had a problem recently with my MA2 was horrific. However, I sent the drone in for repair and had a new drone in like 10 days (door-to-door). I didn't realize the issue would be covered under the standard warranty....but it was, no questions asked. I also received countless updates as the drone was received, inspected and sent out for return shipping. I've learned to use Google and these forums to trouble shoot issues on my own....but at least the back-end service and warranty repair/replacement process is top notch.

I know that doesn't help the OP but I do wish you luck....because I understand your frustration with customer service.
Same with me I thought to was pretty good

Got some aftermarket batteries from Amazon. Externally the same and performance is equal. Price is better than OE. Have see NOS batteries on eBay.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.