DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro What it looks like here at Lac Kenogami Qc, Canada

This is my second post this week woooowww ? ? ? ? I hope you will like ? this little montage that shows where I live in winter color ;)

Some nice footage , but your computer is struggling to render the video properly , lots of jitters.
What did you use to make the video ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic In the Rain and Snow

Some nice footage , but your computer is struggling to render the video properly , lots of jitters.
What did you use to make the video ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic In the Rain and Snow
I use a 6 year old Dell lapTop lolll I have all the drones I need, next purchase is gona be a nice tower with all needed to edit video better .

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
This is my second post this week woooowww ? ? ? ? I hope you will like ? this little montage that shows where I live in winter color ;)
Hi Mario,
you know what? Well I am a little bit envious ? You live in a absolutely fantastic place indeed! I like the video showing the amazing winter landscapes. I also loved the close up of the pawn-print, was that a moose? Who knows! The sunrise looks amazing and makes the images look very atmosperic, thans for sharing!
The only critzism: You shoud have made more close up shots, to get more variety in to the video...for example of the village.
cheers Paul

Hi Mario,
you know what? Well I am a little bit envious ? You live in a absolutely fantastic place indeed! I like the video showing the amazing winter landscapes. I also loved the close up of the pawn-print, was that a moose? Who knows! The sunrise looks amazing and makes the images look very atmosperic, thans for sharing!
The only critzism: You shoud have made more close up shots, to get more variety in to the video...for example of the village.
cheers Paul
Thanks for your comments jack. Close up shots thats true it would have made a more complete video I will keep that in my mind for the next one :)
I think what I will do is start writing down all the shots i nees to tell my story that way I will not forget anything ??

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Thanks for your comments jack. Close up shots thats true it would have made a more complete video I will keep that in my mind for the next one :)
I think what I will do is start writing down all the shots i nees to tell my story that way I will not forget anything ??
Hi Mario,
you´r welcome ? That´s a very good idea to write down which shots you want to make, kind of a production schedule. Doing that you can figure out at home or on the spot what would be the best appropriates shots!

cheers Paul

très beau mais très froid- or very beautiful but very cold! Nice place to live, I would imagine.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Mario McFly
Hi Mario,
you´r welcome ? That´s a very good idea to write down which shots you want to make, kind of a production schedule. Doing that you can figure out at home or on the spot what would be the best appropriates shots!

cheers Paul
Yes i will do that thanks :)

très beau mais très froid- or very beautiful but very cold! Nice place to live, I would imagine.

Dale
Miami
Thank you Dale, Yes its a beautiful place with 4 very distinc seasons but i would exchange our weather anytime lolll

Nice work ?? Smooth flying, perfect video length, nice soundtrack, great scenery & colours.
Ohh woww thank you very much for your appreciation :)

The concept of a "shooting schedule" is not new at all. My daughter works in the Hollywood film business. One of her best friends is a STORYBOARD ARTIST. So, each scene is pre-conceived with a sketch, like a cartoon book. I have attached an example. You can Google the term 'Storyboard samples."Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 11.12.45 AM.png

Nice piece of video and enjoyable to watch. What you can do, is look on youtube for a video that you really like and then turn off the sound and watch it. Now you will be paying attention to the time each segment takes in seconds, and pay attention to the angle, altitude and lighting that was used, as well as the subject matter.

Then picture in your mind what you would like to see from your surroundings and then write down in order of how you would like to see it. Then with that list, go out and capture those bits of video, in no certain order, but then later in editing, you can put them in the order you wish and clip the lengths accordingly, to tell the story you had in your mind.

• Love
The concept of a "shooting schedule" is not new at all. My daughter works in the Hollywood film business. One of her best friends is a STORYBOARD ARTIST. So, each scene is pre-conceived with a sketch, like a cartoon book. I have attached an example. You can Google the term 'Storyboard samples."View attachment 119218
I'd like to add or amend this post to state that not all of us are artists! Of course. But we can all jot down on a 3 x 5 card the subjects we would like to film so that we don't just go aimlessly into the sky searching for a story. All these films are helped by a variety of views, including close ups, ground based views, or various media (Go Pro or Osmo Action video, Osmo Pocket video), and of course, my favorites, timelapse video.

Beautiful footage Mario McFly! Yes, you do live in a gorgeous part of Quebec most definitely! Excellent job!

• Love
The concept of a "shooting schedule" is not new at all. My daughter works in the Hollywood film business. One of her best friends is a STORYBOARD ARTIST. So, each scene is pre-conceived with a sketch, like a cartoon book. I have attached an example. You can Google the term 'Storyboard samples."View attachment 119218
Thank you so much Dave and daughter i will use this method for sur :)

Beautiful footage Mario McFly! Yes, you do live in a gorgeous part of Quebec most definitely! Excellent job!
Thank you Rick it's appreciated very much ;)

Reactions: MavRik
I'd like to add or amend this post to state that not all of us are artists! Of course. But we can all jot down on a 3 x 5 card the subjects we would like to film so that we don't just go aimlessly into the sky searching for a story. All these films are helped by a variety of views, including close ups, ground based views, or various media (Go Pro or Osmo Action video, Osmo Pocket video), and of course, my favorites, timelapse video.
Absolutly and for now on i will have a storyboard with me all the time .

Nice piece of video and enjoyable to watch. What you can do, is look on youtube for a video that you really like and then turn off the sound and watch it. Now you will be paying attention to the time each segment takes in seconds, and pay attention to the angle, altitude and lighting that was used, as well as the subject matter.

Then picture in your mind what you would like to see from your surroundings and then write down in order of how you would like to see it. Then with that list, go out and capture those bits of video, in no certain order, but then later in editing, you can put them in the order you wish and clip the lengths accordingly, to tell the story you had in your mind.
Thanks those are realy good point hints I will certainly do that thanks my firend :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980