DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro What it looks like here at Lac Kenogami Qc, Canada

Some nice footage , but your computer is struggling to render the video properly , lots of jitters.
What did you use to make the video ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic In the Rain and Snow
I'm not sure whether the jitters are caused by this, but I experienced something similar when I shot video at 25 frames per second but rendered it at 30 fps in the editing software. Best to match the frame rate when rendering or use rates that are a multiple of the other (e.g. shoot at 25 fps and render at 25 or 50, or shoot at 60 and render at 30, etc.).

• Love
Reactions: Mario McFly
I use a 6 year old Dell lapTop lolll I have all the drones I need, next purchase is gona be a nice tower with all needed to edit video better .
Was this shot in 24 fps per chance? That would explain the jerky pans...even classic films had these issues when panning with film (24 fps).
BTW, absolutely gorgeous!

I'm not sure whether the jitters are caused by this, but I experienced something similar when I shot video at 25 frames per second but rendered it at 30 fps in the editing software. Best to match the frame rate when rendering or use rates that are a multiple of the other (e.g. shoot at 25 fps and render at 25 or 50, or shoot at 60 and render at 30, etc.).
I think that is a great tip and i will be very aware of that . Thank you!

Was this shot in 24 fps per chance? That would explain the jerky pans...even classic films had these issues when panning with film (24 fps).
BTW, absolutely gorgeous!
Yes shot in 24 fps I will try 30 or 60 fps next time, thanks a lot for your comment :)

Reactions: G Randy Brown
I got to thanks you all with your comments it will help me make better videos thank you thank you thank you. I would have alot more to say but I'm so limited with Language that I prefer say less and look like a fool than say a lot and proof i'm one lolll I hope it makes sence lolll

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980