DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What kind of case are you getting for your Mavic?

So I'm obsessed with pelican cases and I just picked up the 1010 case for my battery. I'm going to use it for when I go hiking. Using a big case with everything inside will not work with a hiking bag. The battery fits perfectly.
If you get the case with the clear lid it will not come with the foam layer on the lid.
20170113_184234.jpg 20170113_184327.jpg

I had this Maxpedition Fatboy lying around when I finally got my Mavic.

The drone and the remote fit great in the bag. I just put the extra props and connectors in the side pockets.

These bags are crazy tough, non-padded, water resistant, just overall multi-functional.

Fatboy™ S-Type Versipack®

Attachments

• IMG_1843.JPG
    IMG_1843.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 87
I just picked this up...should be delivered on Wednesday. Looks absolutely perfect for my uses, and provides a bit more protection than my current case.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NBIOPSV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

71fFADC252L._SL1001_.jpg
I like that one!

sent from my Galaxy Note4

I think the case is perfect for 8 battery's and Mavmount and all the stuff you need for an all day event.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just picked this up...should be delivered on Wednesday. Looks absolutely perfect for my uses, and provides a bit more protection than my current case.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NBIOPSV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

71fFADC252L._SL1001_.jpg
Mine is exactly like this. I just got it in the mail. $26 thru the WISH app. I love it!

Yea that explorer made me think a bit between which one I should get but the backpack seemed best suited for what I'm doing.

sent from my Galaxy Note4

Did you receive this bag yet? If so can you knock up an honest review of it, I have one on order but it won't get here until next week and I'm keen to know how good/bad it is!

I did receive it. So far I really like it. I will say that the foam is very tight so it did take a little packing in for my Mavic and accessories to come in and out easily. I think it just needs some breaking in. Aside from the thing is great!

Reactions: frankiez
I did receive it. So far I really like it. I will say that the foam is very tight so it did take a little packing in for my Mavic and accessories to come in and out easily. I think it just needs some breaking in. Aside from the thing is great!

Excellent. Thanks for the quick reply.

71fFADC252L._SL1001_.jpg
I got one of these off Ebay around $28. Fits pretty well but I still need a smaller option to put in a camelbak for mountain biking that will fit but survive a fall onto it! May have to use several cases for different components.

Got this one off ebay for a little over $50.
0121172157-1.jpg

I like the looks of that Hobby Ace waterproof hardshell, but I'm a cheap bastid, and it's gonna have to wait until the end of the month.

Heres a few pics of my Sams Club "members mark 16" pluck and pull case. I have sprayed the foam with black plasti dip. It fits my

Mavic
Controller
3 batteries
Mav mount
5 in 1 charger
Nvidia shield k1 tablet
Extra rotors (6 total)
Cables

Attachments

• 20170122_075954.jpg
    20170122_075954.jpg
    9.6 MB · Views: 58