DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What level pilot are you?

Ohh didn't know what that was for thanx.
8e8e059723af20c297a8ebab71d4e6ec.jpg

LV22 21 Hr 25 min flt time, 713,315 ft distance in 154 flights.

Hit the icon on bottom left
View attachment 13954 Then it goes to it View attachment 13955
Now I sync all my flights to that cloud and don't really know
if you don't it will save your flights but that's what I do.
Ever this way let me know :)
I got it, this is really neat. It's your own flight log without you have to log everything manually. Thanks, safe flying

Reactions: Rbruz and dirkclod
Theres got to be something funny going on here. What are the odds that we would all be at level 21 or close to it? Mine also shows 50 flights exactly, but I know there have been MANY more than that. ??? I see that my flight records have a lot of inaccuracies, statistics wise. Hmmm.

Reactions: brett8883
Lvl 25 (as of last month)
349,854m Total distance
Total flights: 208
Total flight time: 25hr 5 Min
Top Distance: 8535m
Top speed 71.1 Km/h

Videos published: 0 .

Reactions: dsmpampis
We all are pretty new to the mavic .
My first solo was with a balsa wood in 1962 I be-leave .
Had a rubber-band for a engine :)
Naa I started with a FC40 about 4 years ago and just kept moving up . Got started and couldn't stop .;)

Yeah, OK, I was referring to a real plane. :) It was a Piper Lance. Didn't fly long. Was just too expensive.

But you brought back memories. I flew my first RC airplane as a kid in the late 50's. It was a neighbor's. He got me interested in RC airplanes and I built my own U control Baby Ringmaster, then graduated to a Ringmaster Sr. My dad wouldn't spend the money for RC so my neighbor would take me out to his Ranch and let me fly his collection. I recall one of them was bigger than me.

But these days, for me it's more about having a camera that can fly rather than a drone with a camera. I've been waiting for a drone system that was so easy to fly and so compact, I could almost forget about flying and concentrate on the camera and what I was shooting. The Mavic Pro is perfect for my needs. I really believe I made the right choice after lots of homework.

Last edited:
Kind of along this subject I have a question. I bought my 1st P3A from DJI Jan 2016 and had an .edu account which was what I flew with. I had over 1,000,000 feet flying the P3. I no longer have access to my old .edu account so when I got my Mavic I started all over with a different account. Currently only level 15 with 73k feet. What I would like to do is get my old flights and get them on my new account. Has anyone been able to do this successfully? I e-mailed DJI support and they just send me instructions on how to reset my password on my .edu account. I tell them I don't have access to that e-ail any more. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks

I think I'm level 20, not that I'm bothered. I am what I am - although as I've NEVER crashed my DJI drones, I'm sure I should be higher!
1b52c0a075625e65062c6d6909059c2c.jpg

I do a lot of flying on litchi, but here is my DJI profile

Attachments

• IMG_0197.jpg
    IMG_0197.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 83
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members