DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What we do at Thunderdrones

A short, crappy, blurry attempt at compiling some of last years repairs.

seeing that i dont know how you find the time to be on this forum so much great work by the way

Reactions: Former Member
seeing that i dont know how you find the time to be on this forum so much great work by the way
I was going to say.. I did not see one screen shot of this forum.. and we all know he spends more time on here helping others, then working on drones on his bench.. I still don't know how he has such a fast turn around with all the time he spends on here.. He must have a clone.

I was going to say.. I did not see one screen shot of this forum.. and we all know he spends more time on here helping others, then working on drones on his bench.. I still don't know how he has such a fast turn around with all the time he spends on here.. He must have a clone.

How did you guess? My clone only works on Tellos and Sparks. He can really get inside of them. lol

mini me.jpg

Great work you do there. Hopefully i will never need your help, but if the unfortunate does happen, i will know exactly who to get in contact with and where to send my bird for a healthy, thorough, and excellent examination.
Keep up the great work you do.

How did you guess? My clone only works on Tellos and Sparks. He can really get inside of them. lol

View attachment 60737
thats Rob and Mini Rob how inspired i bet when there together the sparks dont half fly sorry Rob could not resist it or i could have said the phantoms of the opera

There is no clone. According to his wife whom I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday, it's because he doesn't sleep.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom