DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whats in the Mavic Pro non-combo box

DirkGently

Reactions
I bought a Mavic Pro - non-combo off eBay.

It appears to just have enough propellers to fly with - no spares.

Searched the internet - most info is about the combo version which does include spare props.

Should the standard version have one set of spare props?

Yes, plus a battery and remote control. Doubt you'll get the spares though - he / she probably crashed it, wrecked one set of props, attached the spares and then thought he'd sell it quick, before any major faults appear from his 'prang'. Don't tell me: you paid well over the odds as well?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

So yes there should have been spare props?

> Don't tell me: you paid well over the odds as well?

I'm afraid not all of us were lucky to order from the right place - I messed up and ordered from Heliguy.

If it has crashed its not obvious - but not fully charged so can't be sure - it may well be a dud.

Either I pay over the odds or wait till Spring/Summer next year!

All Mavics come with the following items:
  • Aircraft (Intelligent Flight Battery and Gimbal Cover included) ×1
  • Remote Controller ×1
  • Charger ×1
  • Power Cable ×1
  • Propeller Pair ×3
  • Gimbal Clamp ×1
  • Micro SD Card (16GB) ×1
  • Micro USB Cable ×1
  • RC Cable ( Lightning connector ) ×1
  • RC Cable ( Standard Micro USB connector ) ×1
  • RC Cable ( USB Type-C connector ) ×1
  • RC Cable Slider ×4
In addition to the above, the Fly More Combo also comes with the following:
  • Intelligent Flight Battery ×2
  • Propeller Pair ×2
  • Car Charger
  • Shoulder Bag
  • Battery Charging Hub
  • Battery to Power Bank Adapter
You should have a total of 5 pairs of props.

Reactions: DirkGently
I've checked - and the spares are missing.

I've connected to DJI Assistant to get the logs and it has been flown 16 times - even though supposedly new and just "tested" - I guess they did a lot of testing.

While indoors and connected to the computer the fans on the Mavic are on full to keep it cool - is this normal?
Its indoors in a warm room.

Yes, the fan is normal.
By the way, every time you connect the controller and power up the battery there's a flight log file whether you actually fly or not.

Reactions: DirkGently
Yes, the fan is normal.
By the way, every time you connect the controller and power up the battery there's a flight log file whether you actually fly or not.

The log file just for 20 flights is huge - over 1.5GB. I'm working out how to get the info out of it now.

You can also check the battery stats in DJI Go and see how many times they've been charged.

I'm not that expert on the Mavic - never downloaded logs or done much with them.

I can't find any info on the flight times - but the logs are big which must suggest they did more than just switch the Mavic on a few times?

Two of the dat files are 450MB. 7 of them are between 150MB and 250MB. 3 of them 100MB and the rest quite small.

The battery says its been charged 4 times - once by me and 3 times before. There is a second battery which was included in the sale - not checked how often that's been charged yet.

It was sold as "New but tested" - so they could argue they did some limited testing. I think I'd assumed testing was getting it out the box - making sure it switched on OK.

Its a grey area.

Try flying a good 20 mi ute flight. If everything ok, then accept what you've got. Pity I can't come help you; being 'more experienced', I could point you in the right direction immediately! Hope all is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Try flying a good 20 mi ute flight. If everything ok, then accept what you've got. Pity I can't come help you; being 'more experienced', I could point you in the right direction immediately! Hope all is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I decided to return it - your comments about it being crashed were probably correct.

When someone tells lies I get concerned. The seller sold it as "new - tested" - to me flying it for month is going beyond a test!

As you said originally I was paying over the odds for something that may well have been crashed.

Best to return and be patient for HeliGuy to send me a new one sometime next year - at 40% less cost!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan