DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 When a drone crosses a plane in the city center

Ahh but I am not a professional or even an amateur video maker or pilot, I am merely a hobby drone flyer who has to suffer the consequences of ever tightening legislation, some of which may be in response to the general public's perception of drones.
I dare say quite a few here are in the same boat as me.
Posting such videos on youtube or elsewhere may not help with the perception of our hobby and therefore contribute to those rule changes.

Someone has already flown a drone VERY close to, or into, the over-a-city flight path of the American, Blue Angels display team, and someone has already faked a drone collision with something like a Boeing 757.
We don't need such publicity.

By all means make such videos but there is no need or benefit, to the rest of us, to posting them on the web.

Manners make men works in both direction.
The remark concerning professional/expert does not concern you.

You have to understand how YouTube works, I used the #forfun hashtag not the #realplane hashtag.

DJI released a video of a guy jumping off a cliff without a parachute and flying with the motion controller, everyone understands it's an edited video... Like everyone understands my short is edited.

You didn't insult me, some others yes, they will recognize each other.

I use forums to get objective opinions/reactions on certain matters.

I used a short and vertical format because I am not paid for this type of format.

You still seem to be missing my point, which is by all means make such videos but please do not post them on the web. They may add to the general public's dislike of drones and further efforts to tighten restrictions place upon us.

You still seem to be missing my point, which is by all means make such videos but please do not post them on the web. They may add to the general public's dislike of drones and further efforts to tighten restrictions place upon us.
I was in a drone flying zone and if the video was real, I think it's the pilot of the plane who would have a problem unless he has a technical problem.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki