DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to get royalty free music?

someone jumps in after about 30 sc and shouts a word. don't need that in my videos.

There's already a guy on here that's created tons for free and put it on his website.

I've also got a few links. There's tons out there.

There's already a guy on here that's created tons for free and put it on his website.

I've also got a few links. There's tons out there.
So post one of them and we'll keep building the list. (Yeah, I've got a bunch as well, but I was going for audience participation!)

Or here's the guy who posted his music site here on the Forum: Soundimage.org

I will just not at home right now, they are on the pc.
By using the music Eric Matyas (Soundimage.org) has made for us we support one of our own members. If you cannot find what you are looking for he will try and make one for you that will fit your video for a small charge. Well worth investing in him.

That's the one, his thread here . . .

There’s lots of royalty free music on Facebook & YouTube in their creative studios.

Mentioned above, getting music after video is made? Before i start a video for a client i pick the music. The video will then follow the music.

By using the music Eric Matyas (Soundimage.org) has made for us we support one of our own members. If you cannot find what you are looking for he will try and make one for you that will fit your video for a small charge. Well worth investing in him.
Respectfully, Eric Matyas is a member of every related forum (film/video/photo/audio/drone) and promotes his music very, very widely. I don’t think he’s here because he’s a drone pilot.

Matyas has a very interesting for-profit business model that affords his music for free for many purposes, and at reasonable prices for other purposes. His music is free model disrupts the vendor lane on many forums. As I understand it he is a vendor.

I’ve used some of his music in the past. More recently I’ve been using bensound.com, incompetech.com, and Youtube Audio Library.

I’d suggest to all:
Figure out (spot) what mood may support your project.
Listen to (audition) music from multiple sources.
Read the licenses!

Reactions: Bryan L
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23