DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need some Royalty Free Music/Sounds.

SkyInsight

Reactions
Anyone know where I can get some royalty free sounds for my new video?

You can always go to the You Tube Library, it's free and there's a lot of choices. Sometimes the music is pretty cheezy though.
There are several pay sites that also have royalty free music, such as Epidemic Sound. You can search for others.

Reactions: jimlips
Pixabay

Looking forward to trying Epidemic, Artlist, and Soundstrip when I get back from Hawaii.

Our own member here @Eric Matyas

Adds to this often.

I too have used Eric Matyas... very good stuff. If you just have to pay (and I finally did) then use Epidemic Sound; significantly more choices and quite affordable.

Anyone know where I can get some royalty free sounds for my new video?
Others have already given excellent places to get music. I just have a recommendation when you go to edit your video; please turn the audio level of the music DOWN. I have seen so many videos where people blast their music, then have some dialogue I'm trying to hear, but can't because the music is too loud. If I set my microphone audio so it peaks at 100%, I usually reduce the music level about 10dB down from there. Even if there is no dialogue, I'd recommend you reduce the music about 10 dB from "full". Thanks!

Others have already given excellent places to get music. I just have a recommendation when you go to edit your video; please turn the audio level of the music DOWN. I have seen so many videos where people blast their music, then have some dialogue I'm trying to hear, but can't because the music is too loud. If I set my microphone audio so it peaks at 100%, I usually reduce the music level about 10dB down from there. Even if there is no dialogue, I'd recommend you reduce the music about 10 dB from "full". Thanks!
No way! Louder is Life!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661