DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which bag should I choose?

I went with the lowepro drone gaurd 250, plenty of storage for my needs and i like the backpack style if i need to hike anywhere to fly. (Got it off amazon for less)

I went with the lowepro drone gaurd 250, plenty of storage for my needs and i like the backpack style if i need to hike anywhere to fly. (Got it off amazon for less)

That looks just the job, especially for people who hike a bit to get their footage. Cheers.

Reactions: mattitech07

I've got one for my X-Star and there's still plenty of room to fit my MA2 in with it, even though I have a hard case for that one. I would consider the Fly More Combo bag if I were hiking anywhere with just the MA2.

Hi guys, I'm gonna buy a mavic air 2 fly more combo. In the packaging there is already a transport bag but i was undecided if I should take another bag or it is enough. I want a bag that is safe, sturdy and it can store a lot of stuff(even my phone and other accessories) . I uploaded the photos of the bags I was talking about.
aedbd28aaa58f89da79d5e650aa8a971.jpg
a8897d964c6e7b73d6ce0801b60a5cf8.jpg
I have the combo also. I purchased the backpack above from eBay and I’m very satisfied with it. It even holds my launch pad (interior pocket) & my sun screen (exterior pocket).

I use the combo bag and love it.
Me too! Can fit a few little extras like a phone and a couple of small things. But everything seems snug & reasonably well protected. Plus it’s all fits well that if I need more room I use the combo bag into my backpack or porta-brace.

I keep aware it’s not a hard case so it doesn’t go in the bottom when packing anything. But it’s such a good size great to grab & go. I do wish it could fit my iPad. But I just bring that in a pouch if when I want to use that.

I’d recommend you wait and use it for a little while. Ton of great alternatives suggested that you can look at if it doesn’t work for you.

I am pondering this one over the Fly More Bag, its reasonably priced and appears to have the storage needed to carry everything and protect it.

Hard Storage Carrying Case

There are of course a growing number of options and while some perhaps might be a bit more protective in some situations, I just can't see spending $60-100 for a carry bag, when technically the storage materials are pretty much the same..

The bag that came with the fly more combo didn't do it for me, I wanted a case that I could easily get to all of my equipment. I found a case on Amazon that let's me keep my equipment organized and easy to get to. This case is semi hard, great size, good price at about $35 dollars us.
I will attach the Amazon page so you can see it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200822-205956_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20200822-205956_Amazon.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AerialArt