DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which soft do you use for editing videos?

jason38

Reactions
Hi all,
I'm looking for a good software to édit my mavic videos...

I was looking for a freeware, but all freewares I tried are not enought complete, or not easy to use at all...

So, before buying a soft, I wanted to know which soft is better...

I will use it to edit landscape videos, and sometimes editing some sport videos, like cycling or running/skiing...

I need those fonctions:

Transitions,
Slow down or accelerate the video
Multiple output /input formats
High quality output (HD or 4K...)
Add music
Video editing like contrast, brightness, exposure...

Thanks for your feedback! ;)

Reactions: Corrado Inc
I use davinci Resolve free version. It 299 for the studio tho. My setting is Dlog 0, -3, -3 and I use ground control color luts

I have tried a few. Probably the easiest for your needs is shotcut. It is free. Shotcut - Home
I currently use Davinci Resolve which is also free, a bit more complex, but more powerful. You will find tons on video tutorials about it on YT. Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve 14

Editing is another magic world that I had to explore when I bought my first quad. Give it some time and follow tutorials. You will be amazed by what you can do after a while.

PS: You will need a hell of a pc setup to edit 4K efficiently. I prefer shooting at 2.7k since a have a much smoother timeline to play with

Thank you guys! I'll try those softs ! Thank you for sharing your experience and your settings !!

I think I'll try shotcut first, more easy , I'm a newbie with video editors!

Thanks a lot for your answers! ;)

Reactions: Hexagon
PS: You will need a **** of a pc setup to edit 4K efficiently. I prefer shooting at 2.7k since a have a much smoother timeline to play with

Yep, I shoot with 2.7k quality.
I said I want a soft which can output a high quality vid...
I was using wmm and avidemux, but once édited, vid quality ils really poor!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu