DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Whisps of cotton candy during dawn this morning

Reactions: VenomXts
All three are nice with a beautiful sky but only in the third image did you get a good exposure of the foreground. It could even be better with Adobe masking tool to isolate and increase ensure and shadow details in the foreground.
I have lightroom 2022 classic now need to play around with that.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I have lightroom 2022 classic now need to play around with that.
Hi Venom X
In Lightroom Classic (LrC) 2022, here is the work flow
Open LrC>select image (import image)>select Masking Icon (dotted circle)>select either sky, or other . You can get to the foreground by inverting sky with a right click> use sliders to adjust. I have done several screen grabs here for you.

Give it a try and let me know if you have any questions. If you want to work on the foreground, select sky, invert selection (right click-invert) then use sliders exposure and shadows to open foreground.

Dale
Lightroom Classic-Masking Icon.jpgLrC icons-.jpg

Reactions: VenomXts
Hi Venom X
In Lightroom Classic (LrC) 2022, here is the work flow
Open LrC>select image (import image)>select Masking Icon (dotted circle)>select either sky, or other . You can get to the foreground by inverting sky with a right click> use sliders to adjust. I have done several screen grabs here for you.

Give it a try and let me know if you have any questions. If you want to work on the foreground, select sky, invert selection (right click-invert) then use sliders exposure and shadows to open foreground.

Dale
View attachment 156622View attachment 156623
thanks Dale! I will give this a shot when when I am back with my computer!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d