DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who else think the mavic air propeller is loud and annoying?

Olsen Petrus

Reactions
I think the mavic air propeller is loud, I hope DJI will come out with new improved less noise propeller. What do you guys think? Is it possible?

I think it's pretty normal - not bad really. Also once it flies a bit away the sound quickly goes away.

Of all my DJI drones the Mavic Air props makes the most "noise". I'm not sure that its actually louder db-wise. But there is something about the pitch or frequency, that makes it much more audible at further distances.

Reactions: Zymox
I'd not say loud but very high pitch.... which is probably worse. The Phantom's are loud.
actually to me a phantom is rather quiet,my spark is louder

I think it's far louder and more obtrusive than my Pro, but love the wee thing to bits still! They will bring out low-noise props... just wait!

I think it's far louder and more obtrusive than my Pro, but love the wee thing to bits still! They will bring out low-noise props... just wait!
Funny, these ARE the low noise props already.

My Son, Step Son and me went on a day trip.

Me with the Air. Noisiest, but best in so many ways.
Step Son with the Spark, quietest, cute and fun but limited.
Son with the MP 1. Middle noise (with low noise props.), ridiculous gimbal placement, seems dated already but of course there is the MP Zoom which will top them all. Problem is, we don't own one (yet).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4