DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who to buy from in the USA?

SHRED

Reactions
Are there authorized DJI dealer/repair shop combos in the USA to purchase a DJI Mavic Pro from?
One that has good customer service?

I've read horror stories about people who've sent their birds directly to DJI for repair and their horrible experiences.

Where would you buy from?

Right now, your only choice is to buy from someone who has Mavics in stock. They are still in and out of stock at many places.

It would best to purchase a Mavic from an authorized DJI dealer so DJI will honor their warranty if you even need to use it. Amazon has them in stock and has one of the best (probably the best) return policy. If interested, you can find a list of authorized DJI dealers who have Mavics in stock on Amazon here.

As for repair shops, you'll need to send your Mavic directly to DJI if your repair is covered under warranty. Otherwise, you can send your Mavic to the repair shop of your choice. It does not matter who you buy from. Also, I don't know that many sellers are going to be that helpful customer service-wise. You'll likely get the best answers here.

Reactions: Bunny Too and SHRED
Right now, your only choice is to buy from someone who has Mavics in stock. They are still in and out of stock at many places.

It would best to purchase a Mavic from an authorized DJI dealer so DJI will honor their warranty if you even need to use it. Amazon has them in stock and has one of the best (probably the best) return policy. If interested, you can find a list of authorized DJI dealers who have Mavics in stock on Amazon here.

As for repair shops, you'll need to send your Mavic directly to DJI if your repair is covered under warranty. Otherwise, you can send your Mavic to the repair shop of your choice. It does not matter who you buy from. Also, I don't know that many sellers are going to be that helpful customer service-wise. You'll likely get the best answers here.
Thank you for this!

Cloud city drones in Rhode island has them in stock, and their techs are certified by DJI, not to mention they're computer and electrical engineers. They ship, good prices discounts since you've bought from them if you need accessories or repair ( God forbid ). Mention my name Mark and Erin will take awesome care of you!

Reactions: SHRED
Cloud city drones in Rhode island has them in stock, and their techs are certified by DJI, not to mention they're computer and electrical engineers.
Again though, they are not an official repair center for DJI. That means drones purchased here will also need to be sent directly to DJI for warranty repairs. They might be a good option for non-warranty repairs though.

Are you saying they do warranty repairs for DJI?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sirveyor5990