DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who wants to buy my goggles, they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire screen is perfectly sharp for me. Seems you're concentrating on trying to make them not work instead of just using them.

BS, you're lying to yourself or you don't know what your talking about. Close an eye and see if you can see the entire screen. Now switch open eyes and notice the same. You can clearly see that not all of the screen is visible with each eye. Those areas that only one eye is seeing is hard to see as you're not getting stereoscopic vision on it. Also, because they choose to use a complex prism/polarizer system and two screens instead of just one screen, convergence is not perfect.

Tim

I do understand what you mean about closing one eye and seeing that the frame blocks the other lens in a way that you can't see the entire picture. But for me, I don't notice this effect at all once both eyes are open- it's a perfect picture. I might suggest you still have some issue with your eyes that still prevents you from seeing this picture clearly. You may have a lazy eye, or one eye requires some correction that normally you correct for in non-goggles type viewing.

Reactions: Kilrah
As I said there are people who find solutions and those who just moan. Guess which type I am, pretty obvious which you are.

People have found and posted solutions for both. If you're not happy with them then definitely get rid of the stuff and move on, but certainly moaning won't help.

Total lie.

I thought the button was in the Mavic SOFTWARE not a physical button. The ambitious part was that is also says "or enter Tools > Settings > Linking Settings to connect." which further made me think it was in a menu on the Mavic software and I was looking for a software button.

I hope I now made this clear for you to understand the confusion and ambiguous nature of the instructions. Now I hope you can result easy that you finally understand.

Tim

Once, a drunk husband called wis wife when returning home after a "hard [emoji482][emoji481][emoji482][emoji481][emoji482] night"... He said....honey, you can't imagine... I'm in the highway, and everyone else is driving counterwise!

I do understand what you mean about closing one eye and seeing that the frame blocks the other lens in a way that you can't see the entire picture. But for me, I don't notice this effect at all once both eyes are open- it's a perfect picture. I might suggest you still have some issue with your eyes that still prevents you from seeing this picture clearly. You may have a lazy eye, or one eye requires some correction that normally you correct for in non-goggles type viewing.

I've previously mentioned that I've recently been to the eye doctor, my vision checks out and I don't need glasses. I have extremely strong eye muscles and control from years of experience with binocular vision software development.

I would argue that I have better vision so I can see glaring issues where those with poor vision as not as critical.

Tim

For someone with no wings.... You fly too high[emoji573]

Why do people keep this thread going. If he wants to sell them then list them in the classified section.

Close an eye and see if you can see the entire screen. Now switch open eyes and notice the same. You can clearly see that not all of the screen is visible with each eye.
Correct, but the point is it isn't a problem at all. The brain is clever enough to figure out it's looking at the same content with both eyes and to merge the 2 incomplete pictures perfectly.

Hence why I say you're concentrating on a problem that isn't one, if you weren't focusing on the fact that a corner of the image isn't visible you'd also see a sharp picture everywhere. Might look a little strange initially, but after 30min you'll be used to it and won't even think about it anymore. You did spend hours complaining about it on here instead though.

Last edited:
Reactions: royalhghnss
Why do people keep this thread going. If he wants to sell them then list them in the classified section.
I don't know Rob .
I don't understand why no one has reported this cluster till now .
I'm sorry guys I can't read every thread that is in here and unless I see a report I can't do nothing to cure the issue .
@teckel ya not happy with them do as Rob said and put them in classifieds or just be happy :)
And this is now ..

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member