DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Winter flying and obstacle detection fail

Nice :)
Honestly, just remove a talks about Mavic :) Everyone knows how its portable, awesome etc. I would only stay these nice smooth shots and than video could be awesome. IMHO ;)
By the way, in what video settings you shoot? For example at 2:00 ?

Thanks for the feedback. Actually, I cut the flying shots with some talking mainly to appeal to a wider audience that doesn't know so much about the Mavic yet, but also to not get my video muted on youtube for using copyrighted music for too long durations.
But you're right, for videos on this forum it could be more flying and less talking :)

Thanks for the feedback. Actually, I cut the flying shots with some talking mainly to appeal to a wider audience that doesn't know so much about the Mavic yet, but also to not get my video muted on youtube for using copyrighted music for too long durations.
But you're right, for videos on this forum it could be more flying and less talking :)
No, I think it is ok talking about Mavic, but maybe some tips&tricks.
Maybe I am just can't see anymore all this videos about Mavic review :) How it is portable, how legs folded out etc. I have at least 1 video in my youtube suggestions with new mavic reviews :)

P.S. What about video settings? :)

I'm still experimenting with video settings, but at 2:00 I believe it was just the standard setting with everything at default, and then the low winter sun and auto WB.

Reactions: Andrejs
I'm still experimenting with video settings, but at 2:00 I believe it was just the standard setting with everything at default, and then the low winter sun and auto WB.
Ok, thanks.
Nice shots and view angles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe