DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wireless or not graphic drawing tablet?

laonian

Reactions
Hi guys
If this topic is covered elsewhere I apologize. Been doing a lot of researching on tablets for use with my photography and I think I'm going for the XP-Pen DECO 03. I see it comes with wireless connectivity and I'm wondering how effective it is as it's a feature you obviously pay for and if it's not that reliable then maybe the cheaper xppen OSU Star G640S models more useful?.I'd like to make full use of it's features with Photoshop .
Oh, and here the tablet itself: Deco 03- xp-pen
Are there any that you suggest? what is a good graphics tablet for a beginner while keeping it under $100 ? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance .

You can't go wrong with wacom but you're probably going to pay more. I can't really comment on what you're looking at because I've only owned Wacom. Looks like a great tablet for 99 bucks as long as the software is not buggy.

Here is a suggestion from the low end of the drawing tablet. I teach design at the high school level. From Wacom I have used (and use) a cintiq tablet, the Med and XL Intuos tablets and the small Bamboo tablets but there was no way I was going to be able to afford any Cintiq for the classroom. For the students, I have some XP-Pen Star06 tablets… and I have used them too. They work well as an alternate to Intuos, but for only $70 to $90 USD. They do NOT have the same feel as the Wacom tablets, but they are pretty good - they have a good sensitivity for pressure, are easy to set up and program the buttons. And for the price (about $250 less than an Intuos) are quite incredible. XP-Pen Deco 03 is also very good. :p

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming