DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wouldn't that be a little faster than it should?

Red_Raven

Reactions
Just noticed this in my logs..... Quite a windsurfer....

16b3b6630403afde97e49d1d96949e79.jpg

holy.. batt temp at 76 degrees celsius.....

o.0"

When looking again on those numbers..... Both the speed and temp, it simply can't be right. I'd there possibility for the app to show some gibberish in the summary info?

I remember when I got this speed record, I flew at homepoint with tail wind. A wind that I had to climb brutally slow in sport mode to get maybe 200m away and on the way back I came in so fast that I went a long way over the homepoint while trying to break.... It is one of my scariest flight since I lost complete signal with the mavic from both app and remote little later and was afraid of what rth would handle in such wind. But 108kmh sounds like I'm telling story's of my own glory.... Lol

Yep, but that would become an auto mission (if your battery gets too hot) by itself
Please note that AirData only records the highest vallues. Do not necessarily correlate to each other

And guys, how hot have your batteries gotten?
40C was the hottest I got mine. Batteries should never get hotter than 60C unless a serious amount of current is being drawn from it, but not even a drone should need to draw that much current.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78