DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTB: Mini 3 Pro

hmm- what does the mini 4Pro do to the price of a used Mini3Pro?
I think the price of a used Mini 3 Pro is about $200 to $300 maybe even $400 is all I would pay for one so it can't really go any lower regardless of the Mini 4 Pro. I think many people overvalue their Mini when they stack a bunch of filters, cases, and worthless accessories like extra props, landing pads, and exotic chargers trying to drive up the price. Maybe extra batteries in good condition, you can get a bit more but unless you have less and 15 minutes or less than a handful of flights, expect to get quite a bit less than you paid for it probably. DJI Care Refresh doesn't seem to help either.

those are yard sale prices.

There is no way I would sell my mini 3 pro that I've owned for less than 6 months with lots of useful accessories that people gladly pay for when new for those kind of bargain basement throw away prices.

I don't think discounting all of those costs to 60% to 75% of the currently going new prices for a "like-new" Mini 3 pro is unreasonable.

If it is then I'd rather keep it for my grandkids to play with or better yet donate it to some kind of charity and get a 100% tax write-off for it than to basically just give it away to someone who wants something for nothing.

But that's the way I'm wired I guess. :)

those are yard sale prices.

There is no way I would sell my mini 3 pro that I've owned for less than 6 months with lots of useful accessories that people gladly pay for when new for those kind of bargain basement throw away prices.

I don't think discounting all of those costs to 60% to 75% of the currently going new prices for a "like-new" Mini 3 pro is unreasonable.

If it is then I'd rather keep it for my grandkids to play with or better yet donate it to some kind of charity and get a 100% tax write-off for it than to basically just give it away to someone who wants something for nothing.

But that's the way I'm wired I guess. :)
Exactly what I have been doing. Give away MA2. Still have Mini 2 and Mini 3 Pro. I have all smart controllers and there's no way people are going to pay extra for used smart controllers since people looking for these drones are look for cheap and that means basic rc. When you have Pro drones, the non-Pro drones seriously undercut your value because the vast majority of used buyers aren't look for Pro equipment. I have smart controllers for various drones so I can't really sell the drone with the smart controller because I still need the sc for something else. Basically means drone only. At such a low price, may as well keep it or you'll otherwise end up with a bunch of accessories because the price is the same whether you include a ton of accessories or not. Don't believe me, check on ebay. I guess you can get lucky in other places like FB and forums.

Reactions: finity
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown