DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Xx drones

You know what they say about stuff that seems "too good to be true"....

I can not find them on bbb.org
I can not verify their reputation there.

Barely two weeks old, and non-standard pricing on DJI gear. Which means if it even exists, it might not be eligible for any warranty work.

It would be a hard pass for me. Too many red flags.Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 6.18.26 AM.png

Reactions: Thomas B
There is always some SCUMBAG trying to get one over! Anything but earn an honest days wage! Whether it's some cretin trying to scam the oldies for their life savings or some piece of dogshit trying to scam you for some drone money and everything in between....
You can't even call them for the scum they are or you're charged with some sort of race charge or some other crap.
Street justice should be handed out on the spot through a kangaroo court system for these types of whatever and it would probably lessen the urge to prey on the weak or take advantage of peoples trusting nature...

I order Mavic Air at wednesday 11/13, we will see if the order comes, otherwise I call my bank and set up chargeback. I just found this website, yes the prices are very suspicious...

Last edited:
I order Mavic Air at wednesday 11/13, we will see if the order comes, otherwise I call my bank and set up chargeback. I just found this website, yes the prices are very suspicious...
Iam just received Mavic Air 2, shipping takes 10 Days !!! Its crazy beacuse I was plan to call today to my bank, but its really legit company, and I want to say thanks to them. I dont have idea how it is possible to put prices so low, but its really works, just the shiping takes ages.. Iam really glad I have it... they should put on the web that shipping takes longer...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki