DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yaw left, yaw right, yaw left, right, left

Former Member

Reactions
I watch alot of member videos and one thing some of them have in common is too much yaw gain. What that means is that if you push the left stick alot, the drone yaws alot. In photography, rapaid yaw movement is not always a good thing. Gradual yaws add a cinematic effect to your clips, and dont force the watcher to recenter his focus too quickly.

How do you have your yaw set?

Last edited:
Reactions: GregD
I watch alot of member videos and one thing some of them have in common is too much yaw gain. What that means is that if you push the left stick alot, the drone yaws alot. In photography, raaid yaw movement is not always a good thing. Gradual yaws add a cinematic effect to your clips, and dont forve the watcher to recenter his focus too quickly.

How do you have your yaw set?
Yaw left, yaw right, yaw left, right, left, A, B, SELECT, START... That's all I could think of when I read this Rob... Old gamer at heart LOL

Reactions: Former Member
It’s clear to me the settings are way too high even at their slowest. I have a thread on how to hack the mavic to yaw even slower then can be set it the app

I’ve been messing around with all the yaw settings and parameters and think the yaw gain itself really only has to do with stopping the yaw motion and not with the speed really

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki