DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You Tube legality question

The feds can compel youtube to give up your identity.
Just like this forum. In the case of the fireworks guy they froze his posts as it was evidence

Is there a link to this story? I am interested in reading about it.

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
I do post on Youtube, but they are all unlisted.

They only show up if I post the link somewhere, not in my list of videos and not from a search. I sorta feel this reduces my visibility to the general public (and the authorities). I'm not actually trying to hide, but I prefer to limit my audience. Additionally, I have zero interest in monetizing my videos (certainly, given the quality, I'd be embarrassed to make 2¢ from them).

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Well... Pay attention to the rules and don't fly like an idiot and the FAA won't care who you are. His mistake wasn't in letting the viewers see who he is, but in boldly and loudly breaking many rules with each video.

Well... Pay attention to the rules and don't fly like an idiot and the FAA won't care who you are. His mistake wasn't in letting the viewers see who he is, but in boldly and loudly breaking many rules with each video.
Sounds like you are referring to PhillyDroneLife. This thread is in reference to a different person that attached pyrotechnics to his drone.

I like questions like this. The question isn't, "how can I beat this law?", the question is," How clear, and fair, and enforceable and biased, and what are the unintended consequences of this law?" I think it's much better to test laws in the court of public opinion than the court of justice.

Sounds like you are referring to PhillyDroneLife. This thread is in reference to a different person that attached pyrotechnics to his drone.

Indeed. Philly seems to be mentioned a lot in the thread. As for attaching pyrotechnics to your drone, I'd say the same thing.

My apologies, this thread evolved into the subject of the one with pyrotechnics.

Seems to be the same topic.

Seems pyrotechnic drones are restricted to the Finnish Air Force:

• Haha
Reactions: TeamGomez
Flying Witnesses. Love the title of this article which discusses admission of drone images in court in Florida.

Flying Witnesses. Love the title of this article which discusses admission of drone images in court in Florida.
2 problems... won’t open on my iPhone (12 Pro Max) ... and Adobe will stop acrobat support and use at end December 2020

2 problems... won’t open on my iPhone (12 Pro Max) ... and Adobe will stop acrobat support and use at end December 2020
Darn. Its great article. I will find alternative method. Well worth the read. Thanks for warning about Adobe! Ive got to upgrade.

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli