DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1st flight in, don't know where the intelligent modes are tho, guess I'll hit up youtube

I ordered a Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo and The DJI Care Refresh/Refresh+ from B&H on Saturday, May 9. The original order stated that they were out of stock, but would receive more on Monday, May 11 and begin shipping orders. The next day, I checked the order status, and it was changed to simply "backordered." Today, I contacted them to check on the status of the order and received the following reply:

"Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

We have received your order in our system and everything looks great on our end. Your order is currently set to ship tomorrow. Once it does ship, you will receive an email with tracking information. Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business."

B&H currently lists the Mavic Air 2 as in stock for anyone who is looking to order.

Last edited:
My OCD kicked in this morning as I was sitting around... decided to call my vendor. In Canada, apparently, they cannot be shipped until the 14th... or so I was told. I did get the happy news however that as I ordered May 5, I am in the first group going out. So, the agony continues for me, well, I will go fly the Spark tomorrow to ease the longing.

Reactions: pelagic_one
I feel your pain. I too have worn out the refresh button on Empires website....... lol!

My mom (bless her soul) always tried to teach me patience. If only she had known that all she had to do was order me a new drone!

Hey mom....... I'm really learning how to be patient now!!

Anyone got any news from Empire Drones yet?
It’s been a long Monday of refreshing my browser and email inbox, too. Hopefully some news tomorrow.

I‘m ecstatic for those who are flying their first-ever drone as a Mavic Air 2 this week. Safe flying!

It’s been a long Monday of refreshing my browser and email inbox, too. Hopefully some news tomorrow.

I‘m ecstatic for those who are flying their first-ever drone as a Mavic Air 2 this week. Safe flying!
All I can say is thank you. If it wasn’t for your recommendation I have no idea what would be happening. Free shipping no tax what else could you ask for :)

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
All I can say is thank you. If it wasn’t for your recommendation I have no idea what would be happening. Free shipping no tax what else could you ask for :)
  • I would thank everyone on these “Where’s My Order?” threads for their collective info.
  • Dronenerds is what I’ve read everyone raving about.
  • I just wanted the bundled GPC case from Empire Drone Company, so I’ll wait patiently like all the others still waiting for tracking numbers.
  • Great to hear Best Buy is prioritizing first come, first served...kinda. ;-)

Ordered the flymore combo from the DJI website on 4/28. Got notification about two hours ago (830pm pacific) that it was processed for shipping. Messaging DJI Support on Facebook gets you a customer service person who can estimate your order. I was told it would ship no earlier that 5/12, so we are right on track. Estimated by the DJI rep as 3-5 business days. So I'm assuming it will be here sometime between the evening of 5/14 and the evening of 5/18. Arriving via FedEx. So excited to get it! Taking my part 107 pilot test on 5/18 too, so will be ready to go!

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Order shipped from Advexure. Second Day Air from CA to OR. Doesn’t matter when it gets here as it’s “moist” outside for a few days.

Enjoy your Air 2, and safe flying!...when the weather up there dries up! :cool: We appreciate your business and support.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise