DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enjoy your Air 2, and safe flying!...when the weather up there dries up! :cool: We appreciate your business and support.
Ordered mine from you folks on the 7th. Its suppose to ship in tomorrow's batch.
Ordered from you folks as it was such a pain to try and get it from Best Buy locally.

Reactions: Advexure
Yeah I've just twigged what's going on here...does your waybill number happen to end with 232 by any chance?

I have the same: Time date and locations are all the same. Shipping to NL. Something weird is going on with the bulk shipment here. Weird thing is that shipments to NL / Europe that left the facility later then ours have already been delivered.

Yeah I've just twigged what's going on here...does your waybill number happen to end with 232 by any chance?

No. But how does that matter?
I actually am not happy with the speed of things moving with DHL! Same status since Friday 8th May!

I actually am not happy with the speed of things moving with DHL! Same status since Friday 8th May!
Ignore that I was being daft, I thought maybe we all had the same waybill number and the drones were all being shipped in a batch to the UK before being split up and dispatched to us individually.

I too am not impressed with DHL, normally they are very good.
I contacted them earlier to ask why the status hasn't been updated for 4 days, and was told that they couldn't discuss it with me because they cant link me with the waybill as the sender or recipient!!

I've replied with a link that clearly shows me as the recipient, but am yet to receive a reply.

Last edited:
I bought mine direct from DJI, I ordered about an hour after I got the email!
I presume with DHL mate?
Did the tracking/status from DHL update regularly?

Edit: Ignore that, just saw your post.
I suppose its promising there is some movement from DHL at least.

Mine was shipped on Friday as well and no update from DHL. When did you place your order with DJI?

I think it was something like 11am on the 28th. Ordered the standard drone at 10am and then changed my mind to the fly more at 11!

Urgggh, just received this from DHL:

Please accept my apologies for the confusion this caused, I can see you are the named receiver.

I am happy to say that the shipment has been passed to DHL for transportation and is currently on its way. At this time, I am unable to advise on an exact time frame due to the service it has been sent on.

Once it arrives in the UK we will have further infomation.

Not even in the country yet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty