DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Český Krumlov, an absolute beauty of a city in the south of the Czech Republic

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hello everyone,
Today I'm sharing footage of the incredible city of Český Krumlov. The historic centre and the castle complex on the other side of the river are UNESCO world heritage sites and it's not difficult to figure out why. Only 2 hours south of Prague it's a must see for everyone who goes to this amazing country!

That is beautiful. I would have liked to seen less of the formal gardens and more of that beautiful tower. A close up of that tower would have been nice.

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
Hello everyone,
Today I'm sharing footage of the incredible city of Český Krumlov. The historic centre and the castle complex on the other side of the river are UNESCO world heritage sites and it's not difficult to figure out why. Only 2 hours south of Prague it's a must see for everyone who goes to this amazing country!
It appears to be a city where you have to live very close to your neighbor. That being said, it is very nice, beautifully maintained and has a gorgeous landscape. Thank you for sharing this part of the world.

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
awesome video!

Thank you all very much!

That is beautiful. I would have liked to seen less of the formal gardens and more of that beautiful tower. A close up of that tower would have been nice.
Agreed, I could have done better. I was a bit in a hurry and not all my shots were good enough to be used for the video. If I go back there, I know what shots I would like to make. Some more close ups and especially an orbit around the tower with the city centre in the background

Thank you all very much!

Agreed, I could have done better. I was a bit in a hurry and not all my shots were good enough to be used for the video. If I go back there, I know what shots I would like to make. Some more close ups and especially an orbit around the tower with the city centre in the background
I have the same problem. After getting my shots, I realized that I should have focused on certain things. Usually getting in a little closer on a subject.

I have the same problem. After getting my shots, I realized that I should have focused on certain things. Usually getting in a little closer on a subject.
Yes, but often it's hard to judge on your tiny telephone screen how your shots are going to look on the bigger screen finally. Anyway, sometimes we're lucky, sometimes we're not. We usually end up with something useful at least!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1