DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

đź’°đź’° Mavic Air 2

Yep... Go HERE & download the full 53 page user manual, read it & try out every functionality in an open place outside without obstacles, fly low slow & near... re-read & re-test until you understand everything & the logic behind everything.

Also... you shall use the DJI Fly app in your mobile device, you wont find the latest version in the usual app stores, go to DJI's own site to download it instead, HERE

More of a tip for all drone users.

Place a piece of clear packing tape over the information in the battery compartment if applicable.

Years down the road you may need the serial number for identification or something, and it will be worn out by multiple battery changes.

The tape will protect this information if needed in the future.

Keep original box if available, has model and serial # for future reference. Note: if app says to calibrate compass, move to another location first to see if warning goes away. It could be the first location has interference from nearby metal, even rebar in concrete, that will cause the drone to lose control. Good luck, have fun. Love my A2

I think All of those numbers are easily available in the app under the "About" tab such as the Serial Numbr (SN) of the gimbal and the RC and the drone itself.

Reactions: Saarge
I think All of those numbers are easily available in the app under the "About" tab such as the Serial Numbr (SN) of the gimbal and the RC and the drone itself.

Yes.

The information is there too.

The Air2 is a solid bird and probably my favorite of all time. I would still have it but I needed a drone that could do specific things that the Air2 wasn’t built for. Best wishes for a long and enjoyable flying experience.

Never thought of that but, won’t any heat that may build up make that adhesive all gooey and destroy that lettering ? IDK, but good idea.

Never thought of that but, won’t any heat that may build up make that adhesive all gooey and destroy that lettering ? IDK, but good idea.

So far so good .

Flew the SPARK from 2017-2020 and the MA2 to this day.

Both are covered and legible.

Heck, the bar code still looks good.

But those silly things never worked.

Reactions: Saarge and djwak59
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming