DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$1,199.00 drone for $69,00 & it's waterproof..

Sometimes there are really great deals that are legit. I bought a brand new AMC Gremlin in 1972 for $500, it had 6 miles on it. It was at an insurance auction, had been dropped off the delivery truck and smashed the front end. I put another $200 plus my labor in it and had a brand new car.
LOL - But in the end all you had was a Gremlin :)

With camera 109$. All too conflicting info 7.4v 2500mah.battery OR is it the Little 350m battery ? Cant have both.You can get these with camera for 75$. Fly 2000m ? Doubt it .Also the motors are ⅛ actually 1/10 of a phantoms motor. Really is Click bait.

Better look close at the photos. One will have brushless motors then the next will have gear driven. They're stealing photos of the real deal!

100% SCAM

look at the website the pics of the drone dont match the splash drone and show it has brushed motors with a gearbox !!

Like I said I ordered one, just to prove a theory. Paid with PayPal, so I’m not to worried. don’t get it not a big deal.

Reactions: jaybird66
Looks like a cheap knock-off of the Swell Pro which is a legit 4K drone that is 100% waterproof. It will take off from water and dives as well but the Swell Pro costs $1,300.00 and I have not seen it on sale anywhere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78