DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1 Second interval picture mode (Instead of 2 seconds)

maxbogue

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I've noticed that taking picture by quickly clicking on the shutter button was much faster than the interval mode on the minis. (It probably applies to other DJI drones as well.) So using an "auto-click" app, I was able to double the interval rate on my mini 2. Also It speeds up the raw interval as well (though it remains slower than JPG only). Check it out if you are interested!

Reactions: Flypic
Hi Guys,

I've noticed that taking picture by quickly clicking on the shutter button was much faster than the interval mode on the minis. (It probably applies to other DJI drones as well.) So using an "auto-click" app, I was able to double the interval rate on my mini 2. Also It speeds up the raw interval as well (though it remains slower than JPG only). Check it out if you are interested!

Why don't you use video and "screengrabbing" as I do. Seems as a very complicated way you do to get many consecutive pics

Why don't you use video and "screengrabbing" as I do. Seems as a very complicated way you do to get many consecutive pics
Do you mean screen capture? That only snapshot the phone screen with it's actual quality. My technique captures Full 12mpx picture, good for faster timelapses...

Yes screencapture. And not from your phone.. Run your full resolution video from the SD card in the controller (copy to PC) and capture your 12mp pics from the video editor. Works great, I use GOMPLAYER but there are loads of them

Yes screencapture. And not from your phone.. Run your full resolution video from the SD card in the controller and capture your pics in the video editor in your PC. Works great, I use GOMPLAYER.
Yes work during day light, but you are limited to 1/24th of a second in the shutter speed. If you want to make great low light timelapses, with the interval meter you can go slower shutter speed and have brighter image.

I also use it for super resolution where I need to take 10-20 raw picture of the same scene in order to increase the resolution. If you do it out of video, the compression make it unusable for super resolution...

Looks like Android only.
Is there an iPad equivalent to the auto-click app?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803