DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,999 its just a number

It's just a number or... It could also be the lack of personal connections in real life, therefore needing virtual connections in order to feel less lonely, or significant to reinforce their belonging and self-worth. Random/Over posting with no value is definitely a sign of deep rooted issues. Psychology 101

It's just a number or... It could also be the lack of personal connections in real life, therefore needing virtual connections in order to feel less lonely, or significant to reinforce their belonging and self-worth. Random/Over posting with no value is definitely a sign of deep rooted issues. Psychology 101

It's sad that you consider virtual and online connections as not real "friends." My dad was a ham radio operator and he had postcards covering every inch of every wall in his radio shack.He hardly met any of them, but connected with every one. I guess he considered them all as his friends, as do I consider everyone here my friend.

These days, with health issues, family demands, working too much, its hard to get out and meet people like when I was younger. Thats why I so cherish events like the DSAR meetings, Boy Scouts, teaching people to fly on a weekly basis, and contributing my time and experience to this forum, and a dozen other ones as well. Meeting customers is also a great way to expand my own knowledge, and having meetings of the minds with other like minded people.

I consider spending my time her on the forum helping thousands of people for free a good way to "feel less lonely," "more significant," and to increase the number of personal connections in my life.

Flying a drone can be a solitary experience, but solitude is different from loneliness.

This IS real life.

Oh, by the way, I see that you are not a premium pilot. You should join the rest of the crowd. ;)

It's sad that you consider virtual and online connections as not real "friends." My dad was a ham radio operator and he had postcards covering every inch of every wall in his radio shack.He hardly met any of them, but connected with every one. I guess he considered them all as his friends, as do I consider everyone here my friend.

These days, with health issues, family demands, working too much, its hard to get out and meet people like when I was younger. Thats why I so cherish events like the DSAR meetings, Boy Scouts, teaching people to fly on a weekly basis, and contributing my time and experience to this forum, and a dozen other ones as well. Meeting customers is also a great way to expand my own knowledge, and having meetings of the minds with other like minded people.

I consider spending my time her on the forum helping thousands of people for free a good way to "feel less lonely," "more significant," and to increase the number of personal connections in my life.

Flying a drone can be a solitary experience, but solitude is different from loneliness.

This IS real life.
Oh, don't me wrong, this was just a forum observation, not an attack. Granted you have helped people here, it's just the number thing or random posts that does nothing here in the "Off Topic" section.... I mean really? Premium Pilot lol, another badge for zippo!

Check it out, really great! Cleans the screen up of all unwanted "random ads"

To further clean up your Mavicpilots forum, if youre an experienced pilot and dont want to see anything I write, it's easy. You can just click ignore. I have done that to a few members myself when I dont consider their contributions to this forum worthwhile to me.

No offense taken at all.

That's commendable.
Not surprising considering you fix peoples lovables and every post contains
helpful info. I like a bit of banter myself but
Congrats seriously Thumbswayup

People hate on those they relate to the most.
Are you Lonely PortCarneval?
don't ( mod removed )

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but lets get off PCF about this as it is his choice to be whatever grade member he wants .

Matter of fact it stops here ..
Anyone wants to discuss this message me directly as I will talk with you .:)

Reactions: BigAl07
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S