DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

10% off Mavic Air 2

AMRE2ME2

Reactions
Best Buy has a deal online for the entire month of your birthday for 10% off selected items. Just so happens my birthday is in June. And the Mavic Air 2 qualifies. I just bought the fly more package for $890.09. Free delivery by June 8.
edit: I didn’t know anything about this offer until I added the Air 2 to my cart. Then it offered the discount.

Last edited:
Best Buy has a deal online for the entire month of your birthday for 10% off selected items. Just so happens my birthday is in June. And the Mavic Air 2 qualifies. I just bought the fly more package for $890.09. Free delivery by June 8.
edit: I didn’t know anything about this offer until I added the Air 2 to my cart. Then it offered the discount.
That's how and why I got mine, ordered in mid May! 30 day free return privileges, too, as Elite Plus, as long as you allege any defect. I can't get the filter frame off mine to install the filters. Neither can many others! Some appear to be glued on! Still keeping it, though! Beats the Autel EVO in every way for 4K 60fps, with same control range as the Mavic 2, and 27mph instead of 18mph normal speed and a realistic 26+ minute flight time instead of only 20 minutes.

Bought my mavic air one and two with this deal.

That's how and why I got mine, ordered in mid May! 30 day free return privileges, too, as Elite Plus, as long as you allege any defect. I can't get the filter frame off mine to install the filters. Neither can many others! Some appear to be glued on! Still keeping it, though! Beats the Autel EVO in every way for 4K 60fps, with same control range as the Mavic 2, and 27mph instead of 18mph normal speed and a realistic 26+ minute flight time instead of only 20 minutes.
Why wouldn't you exchange it at best buy if you can't put on filters? Just call them they'll send you a new one.
As for the Best Buy Birthday coupon, I would have done this except I couldn't get it sent for pickup across the border where there is no sales tax and the sales tax offset the coupon.

They didn't have my email on file so I created an account, logged in and edited account settings, putting in my birthday. Put the bird in the cart, no message. Viewed cart, showed full price. I guess I should have been a more loyal customer :)

Why wouldn't you exchange it at best buy if you can't put on filters? Just call them they'll send you a new one.
As for the Best Buy Birthday coupon, I would have done this except I couldn't get it sent for pickup across the border where there is no sales tax and the sales tax offset the coupon.
I don't use filters. Not interested in exchanging a known good unit, for a pig in a poke that may have the same issue that has no effect on performance for me. I also had a 10% off coupon from DroneNerds without tax, but wanted 30 days to return it if I didn't want to keep it. Besides, BestBuy delivered it on the Saturday before anyone else even started shipping them, including DJI, the following Monday on the official release date. Being able to walk it into anyBestBuy for an immediate refund without question was very appealing. Plus, the purchase amount helps keeps my BestBuy Elite status active for another year!

Yeah, same here, I ordered it from DJI direct due to no sales tax and free shipping

Yeah, same here, I ordered it from DJI direct due to no sales tax and free shipping
DJI did not begin any shipping from China until the official release date, and only offers a 7 day refund, and only if box remains unopened and aircraft unflown and unactivated! Given the Pandemic, and DJI complete restructuring in the U.S., I was not buying a pig in a poke from a company that appeared to be completely leaving the U.S, closing all western facilities, and abandoning DJI dealers! 10% Best Buy discount offset the no sales tax.

Wow, you must be paying a crazy high sales tax! The BB birthday sale saved me $98. My sales tax is 4.5%.

Wow, you must be paying a crazy high sales tax! The BB birthday sale saved me $98. My sales tax is 4.5%.
7.75% here, and higher, depending upon the county! Outrageous, really! That doesn't even include all the extra taxes we pay on top of that for gasoline!

Have you searched YouTube for instruction on changing the fillers?

several you tube videos on filters. it just rotates counterclockwise..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada