DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

100,000 drones bridge to russia

Jamesmatheson

Reactions
Ok i realised we need a bridge to Russia from Alaska through the bering strait
For $1.2 million we can buy off the shelf 30,000 drones which would be 3 feet apart Meaning approx 100,000 feet which is 100 km Which would ship 100,000 lbs of product approx 1lbs each
The reason this is important is no cargo ship will send for us unless we buy $10 million of products and no one from the east will sell to us either
One product we could sell would be maple syrupy
They cant grow it and its about $20 lbs so 100,000 lbs every 5 hours at 20km an hour.
If lucky 500,000lbs a day meaning $10 million a day.
There is no other way to send that amount
No cargo ship would ever do a trip for that
The gas alone would cost more
I hope someone takes a few days with me to map this out
$40 a day ( retail) 100,000 drones
Im guessing we make them its a million dollars
Very important

• Love
Reactions: itsneedtokno
You should ask Sarah Palin, former governor of Alaska to help. When the vice president candidate in 2008 she had a vision she could see Russia from Alaska. It might be closer than you think. If the honorable Republican John McCain were alive he would confirm how true this is. NOT FAKE NEWS.

You should ask Sarah Palin, former governor of Alaska to help. When the vice president candidate in 2008 she had a vision she could see Russia from Alaska. It might be closer than you think. If the honorable Republican John McCain were alive he would confirm how true this is. NOT FAKE NEWS.
That was a great idea
I wrote her just now and the governor of Alaska
Lots of people are talking about it

If you can make a plan how you can make the brigde i can make a site of peoples plans how to build it

For $1.2 million we can buy off the shelf 30,000 drones
1,200,000/30,000 = $40 I suppose if you buy enough in bulk, you might be able to get them at $40 each.

which would be 3 feet apart Meaning approx 100,000 feet
30,000 x 3 = 90,000 You'd need another 3,333 drones at $40ea to add up to 100,000 feet.

approx 100,000 feet which is 100 km
Um, er, nope. 100,000 ft is only 30.4 km. You'd need another additional 76,028 drones spaced 3 ft apart to stretch the full 100 km.

So you're already up to 30,000 + 3,333 + 76,028 = 109,361 drones at $40 each = $4,374,440

Which would ship 100,000 lbs of product approx 1lbs each
Good luck finding any $40 drone to carry 1 lbs cargo for a 5 hour flight duration.
You should ask Sarah Palin, former governor of Alaska to help.
Sarah Palin's math says you can do this! Go for it. ?

Reactions: Shark86x and tiwag

That was from a skit on Saturday night live...

That was from a skit on Saturday night live...
From the June 3, 2011 Christian Science Monitor:
A September 2008 interview with ABC News's Charles Gibson, who asked Palin what insights she had from her state being so close to Russia. She responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

"On a clear day, those on the Alaskan island of Little Diomede can see the Russian island of Big Diomede, located across the International Date Line some two and a half miles away. Given that Big Diomede has no permanent population, the amount of foreign policy experience one can gain from staring at it is debatable. But you can see Russian soil while standing in Alaska."

Being able to see is different from having insights. This is much like the FAKE NEWS pablum of distortion being served up around the world by groups that seek to divide us.

This topic is kinda funny to me. First, Sarah Palin did say you could see Alaska from her back yard. That statement from her is false, you can see Russia from parts of Alaska, but not where she is from. The closest part of Alaska to Russia in the Bering Strait is only about 2 miles wide and the human eye can see almost ten miles barring interference. Second, why does the US need to build a bridge to Russia? In the 150+ years that Alaska has been part of the US, there has been no need for a bridge. Also, the constant unauthorized air travel by both Russian military and USAF out of Elmendorf into the other respective country shows that a land mass between the two would only cause tensions.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka