DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

125€ an hour. Need good pilot with GO PRO

Mbwindows

Reactions
Hi. Im looking for an experienced pilot with a GO Pro to shoot some property videos for my company. 125€ an hour. Dublin area. Call me on 0851560415 for a chat. Cheers. Mike

Just curious....why a Go Pro? Most of the drones have better cameras built-it for that kind of work?

Same question. Not that I could do the job :)

I understand his question. There are a lot of people who are not familiar with drones, automatically think they all have a GoPro attached to them. As I have a Mavic Pro and a Mavic Air. they are both very good. I do have to say my GoPro Karma with a GoPro 7 Black, does seem to produce better and smoother video. But, its big and heavy, not easy to pack around in remote areas.

I understand his question. There are a lot of people who are not familiar with drones, automatically think they all have a GoPro attached to them. As I have a Mavic Pro and a Mavic Air. they are both very good. I do have to say my GoPro Karma with a GoPro 7 Black, does seem to produce better and smoother video. But, its big and heavy, not easy to pack around in remote areas.
The Pro and the Air both have 12 MP 1/2.3” sensors - the same as the GoPro range. The GoPro has a slightly higher bit rate. The newer Mavic models have much better sensors.

Any1 in dublin that wants to money make just call me on 0851560415.. ?? i dont know it all works.. just need a video done

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929