DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 15 day road trip in Europe | Air 3

Absolutely amazing video! Great scenery, well flown and well put together.

Pretty much perfect! Music sync was amazing. Gave us enough time to enjoy the scene, then move on. Looks more like a Hollywood professional production! Beautiful..
Did that all in one day; right? 😄

Reactions: VegardBerland
Really nice work. Very nice selection of locations. I loved the shots of Hallstatt. You hit some terrific locations.
I am curious, did you ever get any static from either the locals or any officials?
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: VegardBerland
Pretty much perfect! Music sync was amazing. Gave us enough time to enjoy the scene, then move on. Looks more like a Hollywood professional production! Beautiful..
Did that all in one day; right? 😄
Thank you! Appreciate it :) A lot of hours of driving to visit all those spots, but the editing was done quite fast :)

Really nice work. Very nice selection of locations. I loved the shots of Hallstatt. You hit some terrific locations.
I am curious, did you ever get any static from either the locals or any officials?
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks a lot! Hallstatt was beautiful. No, never had any problem from anybody, but I was strategic of when and where I was flying. I try to find a spot for myself to take off, so I can concentrate and disturb other people as little as possible. And I used some time preparing and looking at local drone maps to make sure I wasn't in any no-fly zones.

Thanks a lot! Hallstatt was beautiful. No, never had any problem from anybody, but I was strategic of when and where I was flying. I try to find a spot for myself to take off, so I can concentrate and disturb other people as little as possible. And I used some time preparing and looking at local drone maps to make sure I wasn't in any no-fly zones.
You did it well. Great footage.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellmorrissey